Fall Deadlines (processing begins January 15th)
- Early Decision – March 1st *
- Regular Decision – April 1st
Spring Deadlines (processing begins June 15th)
- Early Decision – August 1st *
- Regular Decision – September 1st
* 一道本不卡免费高清Applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale may apply for an early decision.
Admission decisions are mailed out approximately 30 days after the admission deadline. See dates listed above.
To complete a full admission application, the applicant must submit all of the following:
- A completed online application.
- Respond to a list of essay questions.
- Two (2) reference forms from a recent employer or an educator. References from relatives or personal friends will not be accepted.
- A current course schedule along with a plan for completing any remaining prerequisite coursework, if currently enrolled. The official transcript evaluation will reflect plans for completing the required prerequisites.
- Official transcripts from each individual college institution attended. Paper and electronic transcripts are accepted. International transcripts and credentials must be translated into English with letter grades through a foreign evaluation service. All transcripts must come directly from the college attended or the foreign evaluation service.
- A current copy of the Illinois nursing license, if licensed LPNs or RN.
- A naturalization certificate or a green card may be used as documentation for those born outside the United States.
- $30 non-refundable fee is payable to Lakeview College of Nursing.
After the application has been processed, applicants will receive an e-mail confirmation that contains additional information about the program and an evaluation of official transcripts (if applicable). This e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the application for admission.
一道本不卡免费高清All application documents submitted to Lakeview College of Nursing for admission or transfer purposes become the property of the College and will not be released to the student or third parties. Transcripts from other institutions will not be forwarded to other educational institutions or agencies unless specified by state or federal regulation. A student who needs copies of documents from other institutions must contact those institutions directly.
Applicants that have attended another nursing program need to provide the additional information at the time of application:
- One (1) of the two (2) required references must be from the Dean/Director/Chair or faculty member of the program from which was attended.
- Course syllabi for any nursing course in which the student is seeking to transfer. Only nursing courses with a grade of “B” or better will be considered for transfer.
- Copies of results from Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI), Health Education Systems, Inc. (HESI) testing or Kaplan (KAP) if applicable.
A non-degree seeking student is defined as a student not admitted to the nursing program and enrolled in Chemistry, Statistics, or Medical Terminology.
Students applying to take Chemistry, Statistics or Medical Terminology can fill out the non-degree application indicating exactly which class(es) they want to take as listed on the application. The student must submit transcripts verifying prerequisites have been met for the non-degree courses in which they are enrolling. Once the non-degree application has been processed, and the student has been registered, an email will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the application. Students enrolled as non-degree seeking will not be eligible for financial aid (including Lakeview scholarships). Enrollment as a non-degree student does not constitute admission into the nursing program. Non-degree students must apply for admission to be considered for degree status.