Nursing education is an investment in your future, resulting in higher earning potential and greater career choices. Lakeview College of Nursing actively works to keep costs down while maintaining high standards.
$450 Per Credit Hour (part-time or full-time) Regardless of Residence or enrollment status [Cost Range for 1-17 hrs. = $450 - $7,650 per semester]
一道本不卡免费高清$65 Per Credit Hour* [Cost Range for 1-17 hrs. = $65 - $1,105 per semester]
|Testing Fee3||$115 per course|
|Lab Equipment Fee for N311, N312 and N321||$50 for each course|
|Clinical Placement Fee4||$10 per clinical course|
Proficiency Examination Fee
$100 for Each Test
$100 per Credit Hour
|Audit Fee||$50 per Credit Hour|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
|Late Payment Fee||$50|
|Returned Check Fee||$30|
|Lost of Misplaced Clinical ID Badge||$25|
|Lost or Misplaced Key Fob||$25|
1Course Fees:一道本不卡免费高清 Orientation, Technology, Simulation, Library, Student Activity Fee, Assessment, Health Record Maintenance, Student Malpractice Insurance, Facilities
2Please Note: (Charleston Students) LCN Charleston students are charged additional fees by Eastern Illinois University. Charleston students have access to several services offered by EIU (recreation center, computer labs, library, health services, union center, etc.) Charleston students must check their billing for fees through EIU's PAWS system. Students have access access to PAWS from EIU’s home page: or the PAWS website: . New students will need their EIU Net ID and Net Password in order to access PAWS. Following the Lakeview deadline to drop courses, Lakeview reimburses EIU $65 per credit hour (up to 12 credit hours per semester) for student fees reflected on EIU billing statement. This reimbursement does not include any fees assessed by EIU for campus improvement, parking fees, library fees, etc. A student will not be able to register一道本不卡免费高清 for the next semester if they have an outstanding account with EIU.
3Testing Fee:一道本不卡免费高清 ATI Nursing Education [Standardized Testing, Comprehensive Predictor, NCLEX-RN Live Review, Skills Modules, Video Case Studies, Drug Guide]
4Clinical Placement Fee:一道本不卡免费高清 Clinical Agency Fee
Student Insurance Fee (Charleston Students):
一道本不卡免费高清All inquiries related to EIU Student Insurance should be directed to the Student Insurance Office at EIU by calling 217-581-5290. Rate is established by EIU and is subject to change.
Semester I (Courses 311, 312, 313, 314)
Includes: Books ($800)
Scrub Uniforms, White Coat, Shoes, Penlight, Watch with a second hand, Bandage scissors, Stethoscope, Blood Pressure Cuff with Sphygmomanometer ($350)
Electronic device ($700) [Laptop - see required specs at http://artichokewebdesign.com/technology].
Semester 2 (Courses 321, 322, 323, 324)
Semester 3 一道本不卡免费高清(Courses 431, 432, 433, 434)
Semester 4 一道本不卡免费高清(Courses 441, 442, 443, 444)
Includes: Books ($165)
Nursing License Costs: Fingerprinting, NCLEX Exam, Illinois Nursing License ($350)
Travel to Clinical Sites
Optional Expenses (approximate costs)
Books, equipment, etc. may be purchased through the Follett Bookstore at Danville Area Community College - 217-443-8759, the Eastern Illinois University Union Bookstore - 217-581-5821, or another vendor. Uniforms are purchased through a vendor, currently Star Uniform.
Accounts are due and payable in full on or before the date specified on the semester invoice, in accordance with the academic calendar. Students Account Statements are mailed once prior to the semester. Thereafter, students can log into their online student account (SONIS) to view their account statements. Students who do not pay in full, enroll in the tuition payment plan, and/or demonstrate approved financial aid coverage before the date specified will be dropped from all courses. [Note: Military TA and Chapter 31/33 - please see below.] Any funding sources received on the student's behalf and processed by Lakeview College of Nursing shall first be applied to any current outstanding balance for tuition, fees, and books.
Paying for College:
- Financial Aid: Financial aid (completed and verified file) and/or scholarship award at a level to fully cover tuition and fee costs. Federal/Student/Parent loans confirmed. Please refer to the Financial Aid section for more information. Students must use financial aid for the intended semester. Students cannot use current semester loan monies for a previous semester.
- Private Loans: Approved private educational loan. See the Loans section.
- Lakeview Scholarship Awards: Confirmed Lakeview College of Nursing scholarship award.
- Third-Party Payment Agreement: Confirmed employer tuition assistance program, College Illinois, Veteran's Benefits*, Military Tuition Assistance** (TA), WIA, Vocational Rehab, etc.
- Payment Plan: Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) tuition management payment plan. NBS is a low-cost option for budgeting tuition and fees. It is not a loan program; therefore, you have no debt and no interest or finance charges with no credit check. The only cost is a $25.00 per semester non-refundable fee. To enroll in the NBS Payment Plan please complete the form located on their website: You will need the balance due and student ID number to complete the form. Please contact the cashier at 217-709-0922 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Students must maintain prompt monthly payments to be eligible for continued payments through NBS.
- Self Pay: Cash, check, debit, or credit card. Option to pay on-line is available.
All financial obligations must be cleared before registration for a subsequent term and before graduation on both campuses. Failure to clear financial obligations will result in your ability to progress, or holding of diploma, transcripts, and Certification of Education form sent to the State by the College which allows you to sit for the NCLEX examination.
Veteran's Benefits - Chapter 31 and Chapter 33*
Students who have produced a certificate of eligibility by the first day of class for Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment or Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits will not be dropped from courses, charged a late fee, prevented from enrolling, required to secure alternative or additional funding, or denied access to college resources.
Requirements for this provision, students may be required to:
- Produce the VA's Certificate of Eligibility by the first day of class
- Provide written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
Military Tuition Assistance**
The Tuition Assistance (TA) program pays the cost of tuition and some additional fees. Nearly all military service members are eligible for TA. However, each service branch determines eligibility criteria that often reduce access. Tuition Assistance covers up to 100% Tuition and Fees, not to exceed $250.00 per semester credit hour or $4,500.00 per fiscal year.
All Active Duty Service Members (including Guard and Reserve) must contact their Education Service Office (ESO) or Education Counselor within your branch of service before enrolling.
Please visit your branch of service for Tuition Assistance procedures and application.
All refunds will be requested through the Cashier and approved through the Business Office periodically throughout the semester. All refunds will be issued in the form of a check. Students should come prepared to meet their school/living expenses prior to the issuance of refund checks一道本不卡免费高清. Emergency loans will not be issued at any time.
All student accounts will be refunded in accordance with established College procedures (for Military Tuition Assistance see TA Refund Policy Schedule):
- 100% Refund - If the initiation and completion of the withdrawal is made through the Director of Enrollment/Registrar by Noon as follows:
- 16 week semester: By the end of the 2nd class week.
- 10 week format classes or Summer session: By the end of the 1st week of class.
- Weekend format classes: By the Monday following the 1st class meeting.
一道本不卡免费高清No refund will be given for withdrawals made after the deadlines stated above.
一道本不卡免费高清Military Benefits - Special Circumstances: A soldier ordered into active duty service by the Government will need to speak with the Business Office (TA Refund Policy Schedule).
- Federal Aid in excess of your statement of accounts will be refunded to you once the funds are received from the federal government. Refund checks are generally available 30 days after the start of classes each semester.
- Private Education funds are received electronically by the College and posted directly to the student’s LCN statement of account. In case of a credit balance, a refund check will be generated at that time.
- Each semester all credit balances will be refunded. No balances will be carried forward to another semester.
Note: The exception to this policy is when the Department of Education Federal Refund Policy Return of Title IV Funds must be applied to those students whose costs are paid by student financial aid funding.
State and/or Accrediting Agency Refund Rule
一道本不卡免费高清The State of Illinois has not established a mandated refunding rule for private colleges.
The Higher Learning Commission, as an accrediting agency, has not established a refund rule.
Federal Refund Rule (Return of Title IV Funds)
一道本不卡免费高清The Department of Education mandates that unearned federal financial aid funds are returned to the specific program if a student withdraws from all coursework in a semester (Requirements of 34 CFR 668.22). The amount of the refund is determined by days of the semester that the student was in attendance versus the remaining days (after withdrawal) until the semester ends. Students are notified by mail of their debt to the Department of Education. This debt must be paid in a timely manner in order for the student to receive future financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more details regarding this policy.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA) Refund Policy Schedule
- 16- week Course Withdraw submitted Before or during weeks 1-2 100% return
During weeks 3-4 75% return
During weeks 5-8 50% return
During weeks 9-10 40% return (60% of the course is completed)
During weeks 11-16 0% return
- 10- week Course Withdraw submitted Before or during week 1 100 % return
During week 2-3 75% return
During weeks 4-5 50% return
During week 6 40% return (60% of the course is completed)
During weeks 7-10 0% return